Monday 18 December 2023

Mamie Van Doren's Christmas Pictorial in Escapade Magazine (1966)

 

In the countdown to Kitschmas ... Mamie Van Doren's festive pictorial for Escapade magazine, 1966.

I posted this set on my Facebook and Instagram accounts earlier. Instagram instantly went haywire flashing warnings that my post violates their terms and they are deleting it. I scrambled to delete it from Facebook as well - I can't risk going to Facebook or Instagram jail or losing my accounts!



These pics are 57 years old but still freaking out the prudes! Anyway, posting them here for your delectation.



2 comments:

  1. Being as she's 93 in February, I imagine nowadays she could carry those jahoobies around in that box on a shopping trolley... Jx

    PS Zuckerberg and his acolytes preside over a censorship regime that flags up as offensive a glamour shot from nearly 60 years ago, yet does so very little about hate and fake news! About right, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew? I knew she was an edgy lass, but never so blue. Lovely photos. And strange what the censorbots consider objectionable. Twixter and I go 'round and 'round about things they consider 'sensitive' and I fire back with a message calling them out on their homophobia. A single shirtless man is fine, but if there are two and they are *gasp* TOUCHING! How very dare they! Thanks for sharing these. Lovely. Kizzes. And happy holidays, ducks.

    ReplyDelete