Tuesday 27 July 2021

Reflections on ... my podcasting debut!

 

Hear me rant like a lunatic on my podcasting debut! 

The suave host of the Soho Bites podcast attended the 15 July 2021 Lobotomy Room film club screening of British sexploitation b-movie Too Hot to Handle (1960) at Fontaine’s bar and afterwards we discussed the film, the club, Jayne Mansfield, the representation of Soho onscreen – it’s divoon! And when he calls me “sleazy evil genius” in the introduction, I feel seen!



Listen to the episode of Soho Bites here.


Read my reflections on Too Hot to Handle here. 

2 comments:

  1. You're soooo "on-trend", dear! Good to see you dressed appropriately for the occasion. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I love it when lost subcultures get unearthed and celebrated. You're a cultural archeologist. Thanks for sharing. And Jayne! Too hot, indeed.

    ReplyDelete